What is Cloud Phone System and How Does Cloud Phone Work?
Cloud-based phone systems are a type of VoIP phone system that is installed in an off-site facility and maintained by an outside provider. Both the server and the system are accessed and used over reliable internet access. The primary advantage of investing in a cloud-based phone system is you can save money on the initial setup costs and maintenance fees over time. A hosted PBX, which is a Private Branch Exchange, is a prime example of a cloud system.
Features & Benefits of Cloud Phone System
As a business owner, you must find a business phone system you can rely on. And with so many options available nowadays, you’ll need to make sure the system you choose offers all the features you desire and require.
- Voicemail to Email
- Auto Attendant
- Call Analytics
- HD Call Quality
- Call Recording
Not only do virtual phone systems offer a variety of features to take advantage of, but they also provide several benefits to smaller companies. In addition to being one of the most affordable options for start-ups and smaller organizations, we’ve listed a select few of the many benefits below:
- All maintenance and repairs are handled by the outside provider, leaving you to focus your attention back on other areas of your business.
- The initial setup costs and the maintenance costs, in the long run, are substantially lower than phone systems that are installed on-site.
- Your system will continue working smoothly during a power outage, and certain circumstances may cause other results.
- The time needed for an IT repair team to reach your business during downtime or an outage is far less since the outside provider will handle the system.
- The provider handles all the setup processes for the new system.
Why Cloud Phones Are Ideal for Small Business?
As a small business owner, your main goal is primarily to keep your organization running smoothly so you can continue to grow and flourish. With a cloud phone system for small business, you can finally have the communication you need and desire.
These systems are designed to allow you to continue working on growing your business while providing your clients, partners, and employees with secure communication.
Powerful Cloud-Based Phone vs. On-Premise
- With a cloud-based system, you won’t have to worry about sending an IT team out during an outage or downtime. The outside provider handles all maintenance and repairs.
- On-premise systems are more costly in the long run, as you will be responsible for paying all maintenance and repair fees, as well as those for upgrades.
- If your company were to experience any downtime or have a power outage, the repair team would be able to solve the problem much faster since they are already in charge of the software.
- There is a much larger variety of features and benefits offered with a virtual phone system, allowing you to grow with new technological advancements.
- Since cloud-based systems require an internet connection to work, your staff can continue their work even if they are out of the office and on the road.